Monday, June 14, 2010

I Love Nateday!

Happy Nateday! If you don't know what I'm talking about go to Twitter and find all the bloggers writing about the amazing Nate Berkus. I found out about late in the game but I want to play along anyway. Here is one of my favorite posts from 2008..Yikes!! I think you'll understand how I feel about that Nate:)
Of course, I mean Nate BerkusElle Decor features the redesign of Berkus' personal home this month. It looks so wonderful I just had to take the opportunity to declare my true love for Nate. He has won my heart for a couple of reasons. First, the use of very eclectic accessories and furniture. Second, because of the amazing striped rugs. I don't know what it is with me and the stripes.


Any other Berkus fan club members, out there?

0 comments:

Post a Comment